It's almost May 1st! Which means that summer is right around the corner. If you're looking for that coffee drink that's perfect for summer BBQs, and a little different from your average latte, try it Vietnamese -style.
Created in colonial Vietnam after coffee was introduced by the French, this beverage has a splash of condensed milk rather than your typical cream.
Cool off with this delicious and unique Vietnamese Iced Latte recipe.
2-3 tablespoons condensed milk
1/4 cup milk or cream
2-4 Gourmesso coffee capsules
1 latte glass or medium mason jar
1. Brew your favorite Gourmesso coffee capsule in your Nespresso machine. Use 2 capsules for 1 latte glass. Let cool for 2-5 minutes
2. Load up your latte glass or mason jar with ice-cubes to the brim
2. Pour in your brewed espresso
3. Drizzle in 2 to 3 tablespoons of condensed milk
4. Add the milk or cream to your liking and stir it up
5. Top it off with a straw, Italian-style
If it's not quite sweet enough for you, add some more of the condensed milk!read more